On June 8, 2022, USAID hosted a Reverse Industry Day with Unlock Aid. During the event, members shared more about their work as well as barriers they face while working with USAID.
This event provided organization that are new to USAID with the opportunity to share how the Agency and non-traditional organizations can collectively:
- “Change the market” to strengthen relationships with innovators;
- Improve outcomes by creating products with end users;
- Support country preferences;
- Scale impact through direct-to-consumer providers;
- Create pathways to scale proven innovation;
- Use data analytics to save lives and money; and
- Maximize research and development investments to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You can find the presentation here and also watch the recording here.